Pre-War International Herringbone Granadillo
A dreadnought cannon that uses no endangered species. This Pre War guitar has a big bark, but lots of warmth as well. The chords are sweet, and the single notes are punchy and warm. Granadillo looks very similar to old growth brazilian, more so than a lot of new rosewood. The bottom four strings of this acoustic guitar are almost indiscernible from brazilian tonally, the top two strings have more of a mahogany-meets rosewood punch and warmth.
+ Guitar fully checked and set-up in our workshop
+ Shipping cost calculated at check-out
+ Your guitar ships within 2 working days
+ Video Call demonstration available.
1 in stock
- Natural or Shade top finish
- FSC Honduran Mahogany neck w/two way truss rod
- Standard 1937 "C" to "V" neck shape.
- Scale length: 25.4”
- Back material: Aged Granidillo
- Top material: Torrefied Adirondack Spruce
- Fretboard and bridge material: Ebony
- Neck width at nut: Vintage spec, 1 ¾”
- Bridge spacing: 2 5/16”
- Headplate veneer material: Aged Granidillo
- Bridge pins: Ivoroid Un-slotted
- Nut and saddle: Bone
- Harptone Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty