Eastman E20 OM
The Om guitar is great for finger picking. And because of it's smaller size it makes a comfortable couch guitar. For easy strumming and picking after a hard days work. The E20 OM will amaze you with it's clear voice. Which is the predictable outcome of the Adirondack Spruce top and the solid Rosewood back and sides. And no need to bust the bank over this one. Eastman delivers great value for money. Come check it out!
+ Fully set-up at our workshop
+ Free shipping
+ Guitar ships within 2 days
+ Facetime demonstration available.
1 in stock
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics:Install Options:LR Baggs Anthem, Anthem SL, or Element
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm