Eastman 1E OM
Finger picking good! This OM is a good finger picking guitar. It's slightly smaller size makes it ideal for doodling on the couch. It has a nice easy C-shaped neck that is comfortable to play. And as with all Eastman guitars this is great value for money.
+ Fully set-up at our workshop
+ Free Shipping in the Netherlands
+ Flat rate shipping in Europe €35,-
+ Guitar ships within 2 days
+ Facetime demonstration available.
1 in stock
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" x 4 1/4" x 4"
- Bracings:Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Tortoise
- Logo:Maple Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Back/Sides Finish:Open Pore
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell G-Guard
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Padded Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm