Eastman T59/v Antique
Eastman T59/v Guitar with Case. This beautifully hand crafted 16″ Thinline hollow body guitar has a most impressive Antique Varnish Red finish and boasts some upgraded specifications. This electric guitar has been expertly built slowly the traditional way in an old world workshop that has developed an enviable reputation. The lush and perfectly antiqued Lacquer finish adds not just an extra level of charm and character but also helps the T59/v sonically perform to its very best. The Eastman T59/v has an Even C neck profile with 1-3/4 nut size and 24.75 scale length. The Eastman guitar comes loaded with a set of Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker pickups and has creative circuitry to ensure plenty of tonal options.
+ Guitar fully checked and set-up in our workshop
+ Shipping cost calculated at check-out
+ Your guitar ships within 2 working days
+ Video Call demonstration available.
Out of stock
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Freight String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Style:16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions:16" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top:Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Headstock, Neck, Body,
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Split Blocks
- Finish:Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color:Aged Nickel
- Tailpiece:Gotoh Relic Series GE101A
- Bridge:Gotoh Relic Series GE104B
- Tuners:Gotoh Relic Series SD90
- Knobs:Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Antiquity
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan Antiquity
- Pickup Height:3/32" bass side, 3/32" Treble Side
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft
- Switch Tip:Amber Switchcraft
- Potentiometers:500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft