Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb
Silver Spring Reverb (SSR) is a compact, easy to use digital/analog reverb with a pure analog direct signal path. It creates a natural sounding ambient reverb that will not get in the way of your original signal.
Klik hier om meer te weten te komen over dit pedaal en of het iets voor jou is!
+ Free Shipping in the Netherlands
+ Flat rate shipping in Europe
+ Your gear ships within 2 days
1 in stock
- Current consumption: 80mA at 9VDC (adapter recommended)
- Voltage range: 6-9 V, 9 V 100mA preferred
- Input impedance: 500K
- Output drive capability: 10K Ohms
- Signal noise ratio: 90dB
- TIME: This sets the decay time of reverb. Turn it clockwise for longer decay. At the full counterclockwise position, the decay is that of a small room. At the full clockwise position, the decay resembles the large hall sound of a plate reverb. Around the center setting the medium decay time is optimal for rhythmic chords and single notes.
- TONE: This adjusts the bandwidth of the reverb signal. Turning clockwise results in a brighter reverb tone and counter-clockwise darker one. Fully counter-clockwise approximates the response of a typical spring reverb, clockwise a studio reverb.
- REVERB: This adds reverb to dry signal. Reverb can be turned fully off if Reverb knob is turned fully CCW, and is loudest at fully clockwise.