The Smaller Size ES-335
Eastman has been making thinline ES-335 inpsired guitars for a long time. And 335 players appreciate the great versatility that is has. From jazz to blues to rock. The 335 accomadates many playing styles. But nog all players are attracted to the somewhat bulky feel of the guitar. So enter the T484. It has got the many of the specs from it’s largetr brother the T486. But is has a slightly smaller body. Eastman puts a clasic looking nitro finish on a figured maple laminate top. And that looks really really good.
+ Guitar fully checked and set-up in our workshop
+ Shipping cost calculated at check-out
+ Your guitar ships within 2 working days
+ Video Call demonstration available.
Out of stock
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Freight String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104-P
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Style:Thin Archtop Jazz
- Body Dimensions:14" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top:Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Body, Neck
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard Material:5-ply Plastic
- Tailpiece:Stop Tailpiece
- Tuners:Pingwell RM1239-N
- Knobs:Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Jazz Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan Classic 59 Humbucker
- Pickup Height:3/32" bass side, 3/32" treble side
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft 12120X
- Switch Tip:Amber Switchcraft
- Capacitors:Sky MC223 0.022
- Potentiometers:500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft L11
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .010 - .049
- Case:Hardshell Case