Eastman T386 Classic
The ES-335 inspired thinline
Eastman has been making thinline ES-335 inpsired guitars for a long time. And 335 players appreciate the great versatility that is has. From jazz to blues to rock. The 335 accomadates many playing styles. Eastman puts a clasic looking nitro finish on a figured maple laminate top. And that looks really really good.
+ Fully set-up at our workshop
+ Shipping calculated at checkout
+ Ships within 2 days
+ Facetime demonstration available.
1 in stock
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Style:16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions:16" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top:Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Body and Neck
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Black Plastic with Ivoroid Binding
- Tailpiece:Gotoh stop tailpiece
- Tuners:Pingwell RM1239-N
- Knobs:Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup:Kent Armstrong HPAN-1N
- Bridge Pickup:Kent Armstrong HPAN-1B
- Pickup Height:3/32" bass side, 3/32" treble side
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft
- Switch Tip:Amber Switchcraft
- Potentiometers:500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case:Hardshell Case
What would you like to know?
Request Interactive Online Demo