Warranty & Returns
We are official retailers for well-known and quality brands and products. In spite of the high quality products that we have in our range, it may occur that you run into problems with your gear. In that case we will be happy to provide you with a suitable solution as quickly as possible.
Our commitment to you is to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied you can choose to return your online purchased item(s). You can return your order within 2 weeks of receiving it. After choosing to return, we can help you with exchanging it for something else. Or you can get a refund. Refunds will be made for the total of the order minus the cost for creditcard (1,2%) or Paypal payments (3%) that we have made in this transaction.
For items bought in our brick and mortar store the above return policy does not apply. If you are not completely satisfied with your product we will do everything within our power and within the conditions of the warranty to make you a happy customer. And usually we succeed in that. Returns and refunds are at our judgement and discretion and are by no means guaranteed.
Returning your online order
To return your order, please follow these simple steps:
- Contact us for a return form with return number (RMA)
Get your return form and number by calling: +31 ((0)172 41 79 90 or email us. Make sure that to state your order- or invoice number. And please specifiy your reason for returning your purchased item(s), and state if you wish to exchange or want a refund.
- Send us your items, or return it at our store
You can easily return your order to our store. Please bring your return form or have your return number ready.You may also ship your order back to us. Please note the following when sending us your return:
- return your items in original packaging, and shipping box,
- include all belonging accessoires, manuals and cables,
- always include a return form, or make a clear mention of the return number.
- special and custom ordered or manufactured items cannot be returned
After receiving your return, here’s what happens next:
- Checking the returned item(s)
We will inspect and check your returned item(s) for any defects, wear and tear or damage.
- Exchange or refund
Once your returned item(s) are checked, we will proceed with sending you the exchange item(s) or proceed with your refund.
Please consider this for our return process:
- please allow up to 1-2 business days for our return inspection
- if any defects, wear and tear or damage is noticed, we will notify you of any consequences
- shipping costs for returns are not refunded
- please allow 5-10 business days for any refund to be fully processed
- refunds will be made for the total of the order minus the cost for creditcards (1,2%) or Paypal (3%) payments that we have made in this transaction.
When buying a new product from us, you are covered by a 2 year warranty period (as stated by the European guideline “Buy & Warranty”). The product(s) you buy from us are therefore expected to be free from failures for 2 years, used under normal circumstances. Cosmetic damage to instruments also known as play wear that arises after receipt of the instrument is not covered by a warranty. Damage to instruments is only covered if, in spite of careful maintenance of the instruments involved, it arises as a result of faulty manufacturing.
Some of our brands offer great extended warranty plans. Most of them are so-called “Limited Warranty” plans and require registration.
There is no return & exchange policy or warranty on all items that are prone to deteriorate in quality when used (tubes, strings, cleaning products, earplugs, headphones, harmonica’s). For all pre-owned products we offer a 6 months warranty period with the exception of pre owned Tube amplifiers. They are sold ‘as is’, meaning we can not warranty them.
We always maintain the right to repair a defect or malfunction within the warranty period, before considering exchanging the defective product.