Taylor 214ce-K DLX
Taylor’s distinctive 200 Series Deluxe category is loaded with high-end performance appeal. The Grand Auditorium 214ce-K DLX features beautiful layered koa back and sides, a solid Sitka spruce top, a full-gloss body, white binding, Small Diamond fretboard inlays, Venetian cutaway, Taylor Expression System 2 electronics, and a Taylor standard hardshell case.
+ Guitar fully checked and set-up in our workshop
+ Shipping cost calculated at check-out
+ Your guitar ships within 2 working days
+ Video Call demonstration available.
Out of stock
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Hawaiian Koa
- Body Bracing: Forward Shifted X-bracing
- Binding: Pale, Non-figured Maple
- Neck Wood: Neo-Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Taylor Gold
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: NuBone/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Electronics: ES-2
- Strings :Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light, .012-.053
- Case Included: Hardshell Case