This version has the possibility to mix channel one and two to have even more sound variation possibilities. It also has a Master volume so you can get the amp to break up at lower levels. The 18/36W switch has been moved to the front panel making it easy to switch between the two power modes.
The front panel features Channel switch, Volume 1, Tone 1, Volume 2, Tone 2, Reverb, Deep Cut and Master. The back panel features 4 and 8 ohm speaker impedance selector, two speaker jacks and one foot switch jack.
- Two channels controlled by footswitch, one input
- 36/18W power into 4, 8 ohms load
- Tubes - 3x12AX7, 1x12AT7, 4xEL84, 1xGZ34
- Spring reverb
- Controls: Channel switch, Volume 1, Volume 2, Tone 1, Tone 2, Reverb, Deep Cut, Master
- 2xCelestion Creamback 65 speaker
- Avaliable in 120 and 230/240V versions
- Transformers from Heyboer USA
- Size (mm) - 230(l)x710(b)x540(h)
- Weight - 27kg
- Solid pine, finger joined cabinette.
- Soft amplifier fitted cover included
- Handmade in Sweden