Mad Professor Little Tweedy Drive
The Little Tweedy Drive is voiced after the famous small Tweed amp tone, like the tone on Tweed Deluxe. The Little Tweedy Drive provides a vintage tone that is used on many recordings: big, fat & punchy midrange with a sweet growl reminiscent of the late 50´s amplifiers. The Little Tweedy Drive has a tone that almost purrs!
With the Little Tweedy Drive, you don´t just have the Tweed tone, but also the hard to get dynamics and touch sensitivity that are the qualities that have made the Tweed amps classic and raved about among the players.
+ Free Shipping
+ Shipment within 2 working days
1 in stock
- Current consumption 15mA at 9VDC
- Supply voltage range 7.5V to 18V (9V recommended, the sound of the pedal depends on the supply voltage.
- Input impedance 500 kOhm at 1 kHz
- Output impedance 1 kOhm
- Complete bypass (true bypass)
- Power requirements: 6f22 9V battery or DC eliminator 2.1 mm plug, center negative and positive sleeve.
- VOLUME: Sets the output level.
- DRIVE: Adjusts the amount of distortion.
- TREBLE: Adjusts the amount of high frequencies. The range is from a significant high-frequency cut to a slight high-frequency boost.
- BASS: Adjusts the amount of low frequencies. The range is from a significant low-frequency cut to a slight low-frequency boost.