Gretsch Brian Setzer Tribute
Gretsch has released the Brian Setzer Tribute Guitar, a single cut-away guitar build based on the Gretsch 6120 that Brian bought when he was 17, but with some unique features like white dice knobs and replicated stickers. As the guitar was made in 1959, the production will be limited to 59 units. The Gretsch Brian Setzer Tribute guitar features laminated maple body, hard rock maple neck, ebony fingerboard, 24.6” scale length, Space-Control bridge, Bigsby B6CB Vibrato tailpiece, 2 TV Jones Classic pickups, 3–way pickup switch, master, bridge pickup and neck pickup volume controls. This guitar has the same finish and case as the original Brian Setzer guitar.
+ Fully set-up at our workshop
+ Free shipping
+ Guitar ships within 2 days
+ Facetime demonstration available.
1 in stock
- Color: Vintage western maple stain
- Body style: Single cutaway
- Top: Arched laminated maple
- Bracing: 1959 trestle bracing
- Back and sides: Laminated maple, 16" wide, 2.75" deep
- Neck: Hard rock maple
- Scale length: 24.6"
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 9.45 radius
- Width at nut: 1-11/16"
- No. of frets: 22
- Fingerboard inlays: MOP neo-classic thumbnail
- Pickups: Two TV Jones Classic humbuckers
- Controls: 3-position toggle, Volume 1, Volume 2, and Master Volume
- Hardware: Distressed chrome/nickel/polished aluminum
- Bridge: Space-Control, fixed with double-sided carpet tape
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B6CB vibrato
- Tuning machines: Schaller