Eastman T59B/V Limited Black
Limited Edition no 52 of 60
This Eastman thinline is inspired by the ES335. This is a limited edition no 52 of only 60 guitars build. The black varnish finish, the gold hardware, the Bigsby and the subtle aging make it lovely guitar to look at. Maybe more importantly it is a great player. Low action, great neck profile and two Seymore Duncan Antiquity pickups will have you play for hours at end. Wheter you are into jazz, blues, country or rock this guitar will take you where you need to go.
+ Fully set-up at our workshop
+ Free shipping
+ Guitar ships within 2 days
+ Facetime demonstration available.
1 in stock
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Freight String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Style:16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions:16" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top:Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Headstock, Neck, Body,
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Split Blocks
- Finish:Black Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Bigsby gold
- Bridge:Gotoh Relic Series GE104B
- Tuners:Gotoh Relic Series SD90
- Knobs:Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Antiquity
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan Antiquity
- Pickup Height:3/32" bass side, 3/32" Treble Side
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft
- Switch Tip:Amber Switchcraft
- Potentiometers:500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case:Hardshell Case