Eastman T486 Red
The ES-335 inspired thinline
Eastman has been making thinline ES-335 inpsired guitars for a long time. And 335 players appreciate the great versatility that is has. From jazz to blues to rock. The 335 accomadates many playing styles. Eastman puts a clasic looking nitro finish on a figured maple laminate top. And that looks really really good.
+ Fully set-up at our workshop
+ Shipping calculated at checkout
+ Ships within 2 days
+ Facetime demonstration available.
1 in stock
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1-3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:22-Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Dimensions:16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top:Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Maple Laminate
- F-Hole Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Head Cap Veneer Material:Ebony
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Headstock Style:AR
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo Material:Pearl
- Inlay:Split Block Parallelogram
- Inlay Material:Pearl
- Hardware Color:Chrome
- Pickguard Material:5-ply Plastic
- Pickguard Binding:Ivoroid
- Tailpiece:Gotoh stop tailpiece
- Bridge:Tunomatic Style
- Tuners:Ping Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan 59
- Controls:2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way Switch
- Truss Rod Cover:Ebony
- Strings:D'Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Tuning:E A D G B e
- Case:Hardshell Case
What would you like to know?
Request Interactive Online Demo