Eastman T 486
Decades of building violins and cello's proves to be very valuable when building thinline guitars. This Eastman provides stunning looks, very good playability and the Seymour Duncan Jazz and '59 pickups will amaze you soundwise.
+ Fully set-up at our workshop
+ Free Shipping in the Netherlands
+ Flat rate shipping in Europe €35,-
+ Guitar ships within 2 days
+ Facetime demonstration available.
1 in stock
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1-3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:22-Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Dimensions:16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top:Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Maple Laminate
- F-Hole Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Head Cap Veneer Material:Ebony
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Headstock Style:AR
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo Material:Pearl
- Inlay:Split Block Parallelogram
- Inlay Material:Pearl
- Hardware Color:Chrome
- Pickguard Material:5-ply Plastic
- Pickguard Binding:Ivoroid
- Tailpiece:Gotoh stop tailpiece
- Bridge:Tunomatic Style
- Tuners:Ping Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan 59
- Controls:2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way Switch
- Truss Rod Cover:Ebony
- Strings:D'Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Tuning:E A D G B e
- Case:Hardshell Case