Eastman SB55 DC/v USED
Play It Loud
Used guitar in near mint condition. Including COA and original case.
A cap-less one-piece Okoume mahogany solid body delivers a lightweight playing experience without sacrificing an ounce of tone. The Antique Varnish finish found on both the SB55/v-SB and SB55DC/v brings the guitars’ visual and tonal beauty to the forefront. Our Antique Varnish finish is smoother than lacquer, with the thinner layer of varnish from our violin shop allowing for a fuller, more wide-open resonant sound that gives these instruments a truly unique voice.
+ Guitar fully checked and set-up in our workshop
+ Shipping cost calculated at check-out
+ Your guitar ships within 2 working days
+ Video Call demonstration available.
Out of stock
- Neck Material:One Piece Okoume Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16
- Nut Height:.022"
- Fretwire:22 Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length:24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions:13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Back/Sides:1 Piece Okoume Mahogany
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Logo:Pearl Eastman
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Pickguard:Custom Bakalite
- Side Dot Color:White
- Top Coat Finish:Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color:Aged Antique Nickel
- Bridge:Faber Wrap Around
- Tuners:Faber with Oval Knobs
- Knobs:Gold Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg:Gotoh Relic Series EP-A1
- Bridge Pickup:Lollar 50's Spec Dog Ear P-90
- Pickup Height:11mm
- Capacitors:.022 Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers:CTS 500K No-Load on the Tone
- Output Jack:Switchcraft #11
- Pickup Wiring:Gavitt Braided Wire
- Strings:D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height:3/32" and 2/32"
- Case:Hardshell Case