Twang and spank packed in a hollow body
The R&D process that gave birth to Romeo took about two years. The guitar had to meet the following criteria: the guitar had to be light and resonant, yet perfectly balanced, while the cutaway was to be as deep as possible for upper-fret access and the lower bout had to be 14-15 inches across.Eastman decided on mahogany laminate for the back and sides. All of a sudden, we heard the more throaty, twangy midrange. The Lollar Imperial humbuckers are perfectly suited to colour some of the electric signal with this semi-hollow resonance. The Lollar humbuckers are partially wax potted, so they are slightly microphonic. They are also lower wound. What that does to this guitar is magical.”
+ Fully set-up at our workshop
+ Free shipping
+ Guitar ships within 2 days
+ Facetime demonstration available.
1 in stock
- Neck Material:One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
- Nut Height:.022"
- Fretwire:Jescar FFW47104-P
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Style:Thin Archtop Jazz
- Body Dimensions:14.75" x 1.75"
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Mahogany Laminate
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Side Dot Color:Pearl Half Circle
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tailpiece:Gotoh GE101A-NI
- Bridge:Gotoh GE-104B-NI
- Tuners:Gotoh SGS510Z-S5-HAP-XN
- Knobs:Ebony Dome Knob
- Neck Pickup:Lollar Custom Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Lollar Custom Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft 12120X
- Switch Tip:Switchcraft Black T12742
- Capacitors:Sky MC473 .047mf
- Potentiometers:CTS 500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft L11
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case:Hardshell Case