Eastman E6 D
Dreadnought in an classic mahogany and spruce combination. Big and warm voice that will keep you strumming for days.
+ Fully set-up at our workshop
+ Free Shipping in the Benelux
+ Shipping in Europe €35,-
+ Guitar ships within 2 days
+ Facetime demonstration available.
1 in stock
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Black Plastic
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics Options:LR Baggs Anthem, Anthem SL, or Element
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm