Eastman E40 D SB
Top of Eastman line. Sound wise this is a true canon. Loud and extremely dynamic. Just strumming becomes a very addictive habit on this one. Great playability. Right on the level that we would expect from a guitar in the price range. And it is a beauty. Vintage sunburst top. Premium rosewood back and sides. And with all the binding and purfling done very stylishly. Lot's of abalony/ivoroid inlay work give it its stunning looks.
+ Fully set-up at our workshop
+ Free Shipping in the Netherlands
+ Flat rate shipping in Europe €35,-
+ Guitar ships within 2 days
+ Facetime demonstration available.
1 in stock
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Premium Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Premium Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony with Snowflake Inlay/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material:Ivoroid/ Abalone
- Logo:Abalone Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins:Bone with Abalone Inlay
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Gotohs
- Electronic Options:LR Baggs Anthem, Anthem SL, or Element
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
- Color Options:Traditional, Sunburst