Eastman E3 OME
Finger picking good! This Grand Orchestra is a good finger picking guitar. The acoustic guitar is a slightly smaller size which makes it ideal for doodling on the couch. This Eastman guitar has a nice easy C-shaped neck that is comfortable to play. And as with all Eastman guitars this is great value for money.
+ Guitar fully checked and set-up in our workshop
+ Shipping cost calculated at check-out
+ Your guitar ships within 2 working days
+ Video Call demonstration available.
1 in stock
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port: None
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Ovangkol
- Arm Contour: None
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dots: White
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic w/ Black Dots
- Body Top Finish: Satin Finish
- Neck Finish: Satin Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Pingwell V93N 3+3
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #XT Carbon
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Deluxe padded Eastman Gigbag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm