Eastman E3 DE
Eastman is proud to expand the lineup with the new E3DE as a welcome addition to their Traditional Series, featuring Ovangkol back and sides and a Fishman pickup, which fits nicely between the E1 and E6 Series models.
The ovangkol back and sides are complemented by a Sitka spruce top. This dreadnought delivers a clear, resonant tone with plenty of volume. The acoustuc guitar a versatile instrument that can handle everything from fingerstyle to heavy hitting.
The mahogany neck features Eastman’s ‘Traditional Even C’ neck profile and offers smooth playability. But the icing on the cake is the Fishman Sonitone pickup with which you can also play this Eastman guitar amplified.
+ Guitar fully checked and set-up in our workshop
+ Shipping cost calculated at check-out
+ Your guitar ships within 2 working days
+ Video Call demonstration available.
1 in stock
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 23/32"
- Sound Port: None
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Ovangkol
- Arm Contour: None
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Headstock
- Side Dots: White
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic w/ Black Dots
- Body Top Finish: Satin Finish
- Neck Finish: Satin Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Pingwell V93N 3+3
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #XT Carbon
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Deluxe padded Eastman gig bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm