Eastman E2 D
A dreadnought without fuss! Phenomenal sound and projection put this Eastman E2D on the map. The full sound of this Eastman E2D is hard to overlook. Eastman is widely known for their good finish and use of good quality materials, including this E2D Dreadnought. An Ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge and ebony bridge pins are some examples. The construction with a Hand Scalloped X Bracing under the solid Cedar top, combined with the solid Sapele sides and backs provide a beautiful tonal palette, with the Dreadnought shape providing a loud projection. The acoustic guitar includes an Eastman Gig Bag.
+ Guitar fully checked and set-up in our workshop
+ Shipping cost calculated at check-out
+ Your guitar ships within 2 working days
+ Video Call demonstration available.
1 in stock
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Cedar
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Maple Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic w/ Black Dots
- Body Top Finish: Satin Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Satin Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Deluxe padded Eastman gig bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm