Eastman E10 SS Slope Shoulder
Golden era inspired slope shoulders dreadnought. As always Eastman delivers value for money. Solid mahogany back and sides coupled with a Adirondack Spruce top give it a massive voice. And the vintage sunburst nitrocellulose lacquer is very easy on the eye!
+ Fully set-up at our workshop
+ Free Shipping in the Netherlands
+ Flat rate shipping in Europe €35,-
+ Guitar ships within 2 days
+ Facetime demonstration available.
1 in stock
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.75
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-1/2"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+4
- Electronic Options:LR Baggs Anthem, Anthem SL, or Element
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm