Eastman E10 OM
Traditional and affordable
The Eastman traditional series honors the USA guitars made in the '30's and '40's of last century. Their skilled craftsmen hand build each guitar. And at a very affordable price. This OM is a great example of that. Excellent playability because of the low string action and comfortable neck shape. And the solid mahogany back and sides paired with a Adirondack Spruce Top give it a distinct and warm voice..
+ Fully set-up at our workshop
+ Free Shipping in the Benelux
+ Shipping in Europe €35,-
+ Guitar ships within 2 days
+ Facetime demonstration available.
1 in stock
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Tortoise Shell
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics Option:LR Baggs Anthem, Anthem SL, or Element
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm