Eastman AC308CE SB LTD
The body of this acoustic guitar is a grand concert size with a cutaway for easy access to the higher frets. Furthermore, the body consists of mahogany back and sides with a Sitka spruce top. This produces a full and balanced sound. With the LR Baggs Element pickup, the acoustic tones are very faithfully translated into a beautifully amplified sound.
The slotted headstock and fortissimo inlays at the seventh and twelfth frets on the ebony fingerboard complete the fantastic look of this special Eastman guitar.
+ Guitar fully checked and set-up in our workshop
+ Shipping cost calculated at check-out
+ Your guitar ships within 2 working days
+ Video Call demonstration available.
Out of stock
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius:1 2"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 15" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port: None
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany with Center Strip
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots & Fortissimo at 7th and 12th Frets
- Side Dots: Black
- Bridge Pins: Black Plastic
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #XT Carbon
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm