Eastman AC 308 CE
For all you finger pickers out there. This Eastman AC 308 CE acoustic guitar has a smaller (concert sized) body with a beautiful rich and focussed sound. All solid woods, Sitka Spruce Top and Mahogany back and sides. And that at very good price. Eastman proves again that it is King in the Value for Money category.Eastman Fishman Matrix pickup on board and slotted headstock.
+ Guitar fully checked and set-up in our workshop
+ Shipping cost calculated at check-out
+ Your guitar ships within 2 working days
+ Video Call demonstration available.
1 in stock
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:15" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port:None
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany with Center Strip
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top, Back, Fingerboard
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots & Fortissimo at 7th and 12th Frets
- Side Dots:Black
- Bridge Pins:Black Plastic
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics:LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #XT Carbon
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm